August 12th

Dear KPSA Families-

After a meeting with Boston Area Youth Soccer (BAYS) and Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association (MYSA), King Philip Soccer (KPSA) is releasing all wait-listed players and asking that everyone complete check out NOT LATER than tomorrow at 5:00PM. Registration will officially close tomorrow at 5:00. Anyone that is not yet registered or wait-listed can log into their Admin Sports account and complete registration and payment prior to tomorrow at 5:00.

PLEASE NOTE, we are very much pressed for time and if your registration is not completed by the dead line you will not be able to participate in the fall session. NO EXCEPTIONS.

We will be opening the volunteer section at the same time so while you complete check out you will have the option to volunteer as a coach. Please select that option if you are interested in coaching. Please do not simply place it in the comments or you will not be considered. There will be guidelines pertaining to coaching forthcoming and will be relayed to all coaches at a later date.

There will be "return to play" guidelines set forth by MYSA and BAYS in the next few days. Once those guidelines are released they will be conveyed to all families.

Please note NO REFUNDS will be given under any circumstances should you decide at a later date you no longer want to play. KPSA is responsible to third party processing fees and to multiple organizations that are non refundable. We chose to issue refunds to all players in the spring and we were not refunded, accordingly absorbing those expenses. With that said, BAYS has committed to providing pro-rated refunds to all towns should the season be cut short. In that unfortunate circumstance we will pass those pro-rated refunds on to the families.

We are not asking families to purchase uniforms this season so that option will not be available upon completion of registration. Pinnies will be provided at the beginning of the season for each child.

Due to the current pandemic and all of the safety steps that organizations such as King Philip Soccer need to adhere to with the new strict commonwealths Guidelines and Requirement, we are postponing all tryouts currently. We will revisit our ability to entertain tryouts in the future and provide you an update of any changes. Thank you.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and willingness to be flexible with KPSA as we navigate these troubling times.

Please be safe.